Wednesday

I use this tool to bring in traffic

Did you see the skinny box below. I copy this article from http://super-blogging.blogspot.com/ as I have been using the same Tools to create traffic automatically



Blogskinny.com is a blog directory I’ve been with for some time. I’ve always enjoyed the amount of traffic they’ve brought me, and I love the daily traffic reports they send me through email. Blogskinny brings a unique touch to directories - but now, they’re a billion times better!
A couple days ago I got an email telling me Blogskinny had composed a new list of directories. As I type, it currently lists 177 directories, and it’s constantly growing. Once again, they bring an unbelievably unique touch to this list.
First, you should register your blog with Blogskinny. Your blog will get decent exposure and a fair amount of traffic. After you’re all signed up, you can put up the “vote for me” button on your blog (look to the sidebar to see mine). Then, you can check out the whole list of directories and everytime you view a new directory, Blogskinny will save which ones you’ve seen already and which ones you haven’t. This is SO handy, because a lot of the time I forget!
And when you suggest a new directory that Blogskinny doesn’t have, you get 1,000 free impressions (views for people to see your blog). And there are countless other ways to get free impression credits, and I’m definitely going to try and take use of all of them!
This list of directories is the best I’ve seen. I get my blog more exposure while earning impressions on Blogskinny for even MORE exposure. It’s completely brilliant! So check out the blog directory listings today.

No comments: