Saturday

Any suggestion or recommendation for me

Today after playing with the free host blog ,(wordpress and blogger) for about a month or more ,I am thinking of changing a new wordpress and host on it own, Any suggestion or recommendation .


  • I will register 1to 2 domain name.

  • Prefer to have Site Builder tools for my sub domain web page.

  • Prefer support wordpress installation. As most likely, I will be using wordpress as my primary blog.

  • Any suggestion on which type of wordpress themes to use.
    With mail box

Your suggestion and recommendation is much appreciated

4 comments:

Course4Success.com said...

Hi I would like to know the answer as well. Share with me if you discover it. Thanks.

Course4Success.com said...

btw, forget to mention to you. If you are not planning to register domain, u can use my domain www.globalassociate.net to hold wordpress blog. Is up to u. Cheers.

Ton_oF_ZesT said...

I Think
Hostmonster is very good choice for you
PowWeb also good alternate

but can I ask something
Why you like wordpress more than blogger? (can wordpress use AdSense?)

Dana Moult said...

Hi. I have used a blog hosted by blogger.com, a blog hosted by wordpress.com and a self-hosted wordpress blog.

Out of the three, I have chosen blogger.com, though I now use my own domain (www.dogatethis.com). IMHO, I feel it is much easier to use and manipulate (editing HTML and layout). It is much more flexible, and although it doesn't automatically offer 3-column blogs, it is still achievable (as you have done so).

Just my 2 cents, I admire your site. =)