Friday

I think most peoples create blog is to share idea or what they wanted to share, to day I would like to share my money tree , most people works for a living by working for other , Working for other do give us some secure and income, but it also limited us the wealth or the lifestyle we wanted we dream off.

Do you face this problem?
1. Limited income because the company can’t pay you a higher salary.
2. Asking for overtime to increase income but was not approved by your boss.
3. Or you have to work far more hour at your work place just to have enough income

There is far more limitation that stop us to have the wealth or the income we need.
So what now we have to come out plan B

But I am not asking you to fire your boss now, but to have a plan B. to supplements your income, there is many way of doing it the best way is to follow any successful program in the market.

Do give me comment and feed back.

1 comment:

Kent Brockman said...

Sure. If the mountain doesn't come, you better go for IT.
Till 2005 I was a humble employee in a financial firm. In the while, I've studying all the needed to run an IT enterprise. Since 2006 and with very sweating efforts we are starting to gain market, be known, and wreaking havoc over our competitors. And, truth be told, it is the greater feeling you can reach. Be well.